The Student Affairs Office at the Allard School of Law is committed to providing outstanding service to law students, faculty, and staff. Our key responsibilities include: course advising and wellbeing support, academic concessions & accommodations, registration assistance, exam administration, course evaluations, grades, course scheduling, sessional evaluations, Law Society & US bar graduation letters, and exchange program management.
Photo of Allard Law's Student Affairs Team: Patricia Penaflorida, Barbara Wang, Kaila Mikkelsen, Susan Morin, Andrea Falco, Cherry Chiu, Katie Gardner. Missing: Lee Schmidt.
- UBC Calendar
- Law School Events Calendar
- Weekly Newsletter Bulletin
- Student Service Centre Website
- Enrolment Services - records (ordering a transcript/diploma; changing your personal information)
- Juris Doctor Course Load Guide (credits required for FT status)
- Student Code of Conduct
- Centre for Accessibility
- Law Enrolment Service Advisors
- UBC Learning Commons
- UBC Vancouver Indigenous Portal
- Office of the Ombudsperson for Students
Program and Degree Information
Registration, Courses and Exams
Resources for Students
Student Affairs Office Hours & Location
Monday-Fridays: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Student Services Wing, First Floor, Allard Hall
Student Affairs staff are always happy to meet with students. Please Contact Us to set up an appointment or reach out by phone or email.