Academic Services at the Allard School of Law is committed to providing outstanding service to law students, faculty, and staff. Our key responsibilities include: course advising and wellbeing support, academic concessions & accommodations, registration assistance, exam administration, course evaluations, grades, course scheduling, sessional evaluations, Law Society & US bar graduation letters, and exchange program management.
- UBC Calendar
- Law School Events Calendar
- Weekly Newsletter Bulletin
- Student Service Centre Website
- Enrolment Services - records (ordering a transcript/diploma; changing your personal information)
- Juris Doctor Course Load Guide (credits required for FT status)
- Student Code of Conduct
- Centre for Accessibility
- Law Enrolment Service Advisors
- UBC Learning Commons
- UBC Vancouver Indigenous Portal
- Office of the Ombudsperson for Students
Program and degree information
Registration, Courses and exams
Resources for students
Academic Services Hours & Location
Monday-Fridays: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Student Services Wing, First Floor, Allard Hall
Student Services staff are always happy to meet with students, but ask that students pre-book meeting appointments. We are not conducting drop-in appointments at this time. If the matter is urgent or there is a crisis, then a student may access the student services wing without an appointment to seek assistance.
JD, exchange, and graduate students seeking course advising, academic support, and academic concessions & accommodations can contact their Allard Law Advisor as follows:
- JD students:
- Exchange Students:
- Barbara Wang, Manager, Student Experience, Book an appointment online.
- LLMCL/LLMT Students/Distance Learning:
- Tania Astorino, Director of Graduate Professional Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LLM/PHD Students:
- Joanne Chung, Graduate Programme Advisor, email@example.com
- Indigenous Students:
- Lee Schmidt, Associate Director, Indigenous Legal Studies, Book an appointment online.