The University of British Columbia is a global centre for research and teaching, consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities globally. A large part of what makes us unique is the community of engaged students, faculty, and staff who are collectively committed to shaping a better world.
For all available job postings, please visit the UBC HR website.
- Assistant Professor, Term
- Research Associate - International Justice and Human Rights Clinic
- Assistant Professor Appointments
- Associate or Full Professor Appointments
- Canada Research Chair (Tier 2) in Health Law, Law and Technology, or Legal Ethics
- TRC Research Associate
Support Staff Positions
All staff positions are filled through UBC Human Resources.