Host Your Next Event or Meeting at Allard School of Law
We encourage the public to consider Allard School of Law when looking at venues for your next event. With its impressive design, flexible meeting spaces and central location on UBC's Point Grey campus, Allard School of Law is a great space for conferences, meetings and other professional events. Located at one of the main entry points to the UBC Point Grey campus, this 141,000 square-foot facility includes a variety of rooms and event spaces as well as state-of-the-art technology to webcast events around the world:
- Meeting rooms with video-conferencing capabilities
- Large lecture halls equipped with the latest audio-visual technology and a design conducive to discussion and dialogue
- The Forum is a unique, multi-purpose space prominently located on the main floor. This space includes retractable stadium-style seating with floor to ceiling windows and LCD panels
- Lounge areas for more casual gatherings or receptions
Please review this website for detailed information about our facility rentals at Allard School of Law. For further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Faculty's Events Manager, Michelle Burchill, at 604.822.5018.
Allard Law Hospitality and Entertainment Expense Policy (for internal use only)
- Review this website for details on rooms that are available for booking
- Review the Allard School of Law Booking Policy for more information on room bookings
- Fill out this Event Request form and email it to the Allard School of Law Events Manager
- Once your event is confirmed you will receive an Allard School of Law Booking Contract from the Events Manager.
Rooms in Allard Hall
Below is a list of rooms that are available for booking. Please note that GST will be added to the rates listed here unless payment is by a UBC issued JV. All events will be considered, however the Allard School of Law reserves the right to rent rooms based on its preference for events involving legal education, research or community engagement about law, law reform or the promotion of justice. Please note the Terrace Lounge is only available to rent after 4:30 pm Monday-Friday and on weekends.