The Allard School of Law offers many opportunities for engagement and learning. Connect, socialize, and contribute by joining an extracurricular club or becoming part of student government or peer programs. Getting involved outside the classroom is great way to meet new people and strike a healthy balance between academic pursuits and life at the law school.
First Year Orientation
Orientation 2023 is planned for August 30-September 1 with the possibility of events on August 29.
Leadership & Funded Opportunities
- Apply to be an Ambassador
- Apply to be a Peer Tutor
- Funded opportunities (Internships, Conferences, Research)
Equity & Diversity
- Equity Resources at the Allard School of Law
- UBC Statement on Respectful Environment
- Diversity & Intercultural Events at UBC
- Equity & Inclusion at UBC
- Allard Law Students’ Society
- Clubs & Sports
- Law Students’ Legal Advice Program
- Pro Bono Students Canada