We have authored over 100 career-related handouts that contain information on various topics, including:
- legal career development;
- different practice areas;
- job search strategies;
- law job application procedures;
- provincial bar qualifications; and
- important employer contacts.
Allard School of Law students and alumni can access our handouts via ACE’s Resource Library, or pop by the Career Services Office to request hard copies.
Alumni who are uncertain of where to start are encouraged to review our Alumni Resources handout on ACE.
Individuals unaffiliated with the Allard School of Law are encouraged to purchase our annual Legal Careers Guide.