Our annual Legal Careers Guide contains over 200 pages of detailed information on career planning and job searching, with a focus on legal careers in British Columbia. It includes:
- up-to-date information on summer, articling, and Clerkship opportunities across Canada;
- employer profiles and key application processes and deadlines;
- sections on Canadian legal resumes and cover letters, including sample application documents successfully used by Allard School of Law alumni to obtain positions; and
- a comprehensive overview of JD advantage careers.
We provide a complementary copy of the Legal Careers Guide to each Canadian law school. The Legal Careers Guide is also available for purchase as follows:
- Allard School of Law students and alumni: $10 (includes GST), or free in PDF format via ACE
- Individuals not affiliated with the Allard School of Law: $50 (incl. GST)
(plus shipping costs, if applicable).
We are grateful for the Law Society of British Columbia's and Canadian Bar Association British Columbia Branch's generous support in publishing the Legal Careers Guide.