Our annual Legal Careers Guide contains over 200 pages of detailed information on career planning and job searching, with a focus on legal careers in British Columbia. It includes:
- up-to-date information on summer, articling, and Clerkship opportunities across Canada;
- employer profiles and key application processes and deadlines;
- sections on Canadian legal resumes and cover letters, including sample application documents successfully used by Allard School of Law alumni to obtain positions; and
- a comprehensive overview of JD advantage careers.
A complimentary electronic copy of the Legal Careers Guide is available to each Canadian law school upon request by the law school. The Legal Careers Guide is also available for purchase as follows:
- Allard School of Law students and alumni: $10 (includes GST) for a hard copy, or free in PDF format via ACE
- Individuals not affiliated with the Allard School of Law: $50 (incl. GST) for electronic copy (PDF format) or hard copy (plus shipping costs, if applicable)