There are several student groups with which feminist students may wish to become involved. Getting involved with student groups is a great way to meet other like-minded students and make use of all your new-found knowledge.
- Allard Law Women's Caucus
- Law Needs Feminism Because
- Indigenous Law Student’s Association
- Social Justice Action Network (SJAN)
- Black Law Students Association
- South Asian Law Students Association
- Law Students for Decriminalization
- Canadian Journal of Family Law
- Asia Pacific Law Club
- UBC Law Disability Alliance
You can check out these groups at Club Days at the beginning of the school year, or check the Allard Law Students' Society website for the most up-to-date contact information.