Expand your horizons and earn a degree from UBC AND one of our partner universities. By completing a joint degree, not only will you build a global network, you may be able to pursue professional qualifications both in Canada and the partner university's country.
We offer joint programs at:
- University of Hong Kong (LL.B./J.D.)
- Students who successfully complete the program are able to pursue the professional qualifications required to practice law in both Hong Kong and Canada.
- Melbourne Law School (J.D./LL.M.)
- Students who successfully complete the program will receive a J.D. degree from Allard Law and an LL.M. degree from Melbourne.
- Tsinghua University (LL.B./J.D.)
- Eligible students enrolled in the Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) program at Tsinghua University may earn an LL.B. degree from Tsinghua together with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from the Allard School of Law in 5 years of full-time study, plus the successful completion of a degree thesis at Tsinghua.
If you're interested in a joint degree, please contact one of our advisers to learn more about and to discuss your specific circumstance.