Are you planning to attend the CSO’s upcoming Large Employer Career Fair? Not sure how to prepare, what to talk about, or how to make the most of the opportunity? Curious about what employers look to get out of the event? How (if at all) should the change to a virtual format impact your strategy?
Attend this panel to hear insider tips for Career Fair success from the CSO and employer representatives. Panelists include:
- Amanda Cinnamon, Director, Professional Resources (Alberta & BC) - McCarthy Tétrault LLP (Calgary & Vancouver)
- Christine York, Partner & Director, Associate & Student Programs - Alexander Holburn Beaudin + Lang LLP (Vancouver)
- Dylan Chochla, Partner – Fasken (Toronto)
- Jennifer Lau, Director, Career Services - Allard Law Career Services Office (Vancouver)
- Lou Poskitt, Principal & Director of Humans & Operations - Miller Titerle + Company (Vancouver)
After attending the session, you can apply what you've learned by following up with the panelists (and representatives from other employers) at the Large Employer Career Fair from 2-4pm PT on Monday, November 2.
- Career Services Office
- All Students
- Student Events