Are you an internationally trained lawyer or law student? Well, FACL BC is holding its first ever event for internationally trained law students and lawyers! We are hosting a Q&A with lawyers who have completed either their NCA or LLM to discuss their experience with transitioning into the practice of law in BC.
Join us via Zoom on Thursday, May 26, 2022 for an interactive session with experienced lawyers. This is open to all FACL and non-FACL members to join.
How it Works: On registration, please select whether you are interested in hearing from NCA or LLM lawyers. During the event, you will be rotating through informal conversations led by lawyers in your chosen areas.
Please RSVP by Friday, May 13, 2022.
- Aman S. Sandhu (NCA), Sandhu Law
- Amy Vo (NCA), D-Wave Systems
- Edward Ngo (LLM), MD Financial Management
- Harpreet Parmar (LLM), Public Prosecution Service of Canada
- Abby Pang (NCA), Simpson, Thomas & Associates
- Gigi Lo (NCA), Kornfeld LLP
- Kiran Sandhu (NCA), Sandhu Law
- Shane Ching (NCA), BroadbandTV