What are the implications for fossil fuel companies, insurance companies, investors and markets if some of the growing number of lawsuits brought by governments against fossil fuel companies for climate costs are successful?
Join us for the final of four webinars on Climate Accountability Litigation by Governments Against Fossil Fuel Companies: Exploring the Options.
The webinar series is a joint initiative between the Centre for Law and the Environment (CLE) of the UBC Allard School of Law, University of Victoria Faculty of Law, Thompson Rivers University Faculty of Law, and West Coast Environmental Law.
We will be joined by the following panelists:
- Lindene Patton, Earth and Water Group
- Priyanka Vittal, Greenpeace Canada
- Alex Bernhardt, MMC and Mercer
- Sharon Eubanks, National Whistleblower Center
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Centre for Law and the Environment
- General Audience