Fasken Classroom, Rm 122
Aside from Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto are the largest markets of interest for Allard Law students, who place very well in these cities. Think you might be interested in summering or articling in Calgary or Toronto? Come hear from lawyers and recruitment directors describe the practice of law in their city and how it compares to being a student and lawyer in Vancouver. Learn tips on how to stand out as a candidate from Allard Law in Calgary or Toronto. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend - even if you are just wondering what it might be like to work as a lawyer at a larger downtown firm!
Participating panelists include:
- Bennett Jones (Toronto) – Darcy N. Legros
- Blakes (Calgary) – Gabrielle Maunier
- Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer LLP (Calgary) – Ted Brown
- Cassels Brock (Toronto) – Shannon Leo
- Gowling WLG (Toronto) – Natalie C. Zinman
- McCarthy Tetrault (Calgary) – Jeremy Busch-Howell
Note: Participating panelists will also be representing their firm at the 2019 Large Employer Career Fair later that evening – students interested in working in Calgary or Toronto are encouraged to attend both events to make the most of the in-person networking opportunity.