Last updated: April 5, 2022 - 3:30 PM
Allard Law Updates
Daily health self-assessments: All students, faculty, staff, and others must assess themselves daily for COVID-19 symptoms prior to engaging in in-person UBC activities on UBC Premises. Stay home if you are sick and/or have cold/flu symptoms.
Stay home if you are sick: If you are ill or believe you have COVID-19 symptoms or been exposed to SARS-CoV-2, stay home. Use the Thrive Health self-assessment tool for guidance or the BC COVID-19 Support App and follow the instructions provided. Follow the advice from Public Health.
Please refer to the following for the latest UBC updates:
- COVID-19 and UBC’s response
- UBC Student Services: Return to Campus
- UBC COVID-19 Campus Rules
- UBC COVID-19 Safety Plans
Info for Students
Please visit our Allard Law Return to Campus Winter 2022 webpage for more details about safety protocols, return to in-person learning, frequently asked questions and other resources.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Student Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allard School of Law Links
- UBC Links
View all FAQS on the Faculty Return to Campus COVID-19 FAQ page.
Faculty and Staff Quicklinks
- Allard Law Teaching Resources - courses, exams and grade info, managing absences, Return to Campus COVID-19 FAQ.
- Allard IT information and guides - remote access, VPN, drive access, remote teaching tools, Skype for Business, Canvas and more
- UBC IT Guide to Working off Campus
- UBC’s Keep Teaching website - resources for online teaching
- UBC IT Top Services for the new year for:
Allard Hall Building Hours
• Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am – 9 pm
• Friday: 7:30 am – 8 pm
• Saturday: 7:30 am – 6 pm
• Sunday: Closed
Outside of these hours, students will be able to access the building using their UBC student cards until 11 pm when the building will be closed.
Face coverings (a medical or non-medical mask, or a tightly woven fabric) are required for all indoor public areas at UBC which includes lobbies, hallways, stairwells, elevators, classrooms and labs in Allard Hall.
The Law Library space is open.
Most UBC Library branches on the UBC Vancouver campus are now open. Masks are required. Visit the library website for more information.
Building Ventilation & Safety Measures For Return To Campus
Please visit the UBC Facilities website for the latest information.