Last updated: August 29, 2022 - 10:45 AM
Allard Law Updates
Daily health self-assessments: All students, faculty, staff, and others must assess themselves daily for COVID-19 symptoms prior to engaging in in-person UBC activities on UBC Premises. Stay home if you are sick and/or have cold or flu symptoms.
Stay home if you are sick: If you are ill or believe you have COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. Use the Thrive Health self-assessment tool or app for guidance and follow the instructions provided. Follow the advice from Public Health.
Please refer to the following for the latest UBC updates:
Student Updates & Quicklinks
Info for Students
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Student Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allard School of Law Links
- UBC Links
Faculty and Staff Updates & Quicklinks
View all FAQS on the Faculty Return to Campus COVID-19 FAQ page.
Faculty and Staff Quicklinks
- Allard Law Teaching Resources - courses, exams and grade info, managing absences, Return to Campus COVID-19 FAQ.
- Allard IT information and guides - remote access, VPN, drive access, remote teaching tools, Skype for Business, Canvas and more
- UBC IT Guide to Working off Campus
- UBC’s Keep Teaching website - resources for online teaching
- UBC IT Top Services for the new year for:
Allard Hall Building Updates
Allard Hall Building Hours
• Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am – 9 pm
• Friday: 7:30 am – 8 pm
• Saturday: 7:30 am – 6 pm
• Sunday: Closed
Outside of these hours, students will be able to access the building using their UBC student cards until 11 pm when the building will be closed.
The Law Library space is open.
Visit the library website for updated hours.
Building Ventilation & Safety Measures For Return To Campus
Please visit the UBC Facilities website for the latest information.