Jun 4, 2020
Last updated: December 10, 2020 - 11:45 AM
This page will be updated as needed with Allard School of Law community updates.
- FAQs - COVID-19 Reporting and Suspected Incidents (PDF)
- Covid-19 Onsite Safety for Teaching and Work updated November 2020 (PDF)
- Allard School of Law COVID‐19 Workspace Safety Plans (PDF)
Allard faculty and staff are working remotely and can be contacted via email.
Student Updates & Quicklinks
The latest information for the fall term is emailed to student. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Student Services team at email@example.com.
Recent Update Highlights
- December 14, 2020 – There is an update to our booking procedures for upper year JD study space for the December exam period. You must ensure you cancel your booking if you do not come in to use it. See Bookable study space for more details.
- December 9, 2020 - Term 2 start is delayed to Wednesday January 6, 2021 for most JD and graduate courses. Please refer to the email communication sent to students on Dec 9 for more details.
- Sept 21, 2020 - Please see below for information on non-medical masks at UBC and Requirements for Access to Allard Hall.
Info for Students
- Exams and Grades
- Allard School of Law Links
- UBC Links
Faculty and Staff Quicklinks
Allard Hall is closed to the public, visitors and guests. Access to Allard Hall is limited to approved students, staff and faculty only. You will need your UBC card to access to the building. View Allard Law Autumn 2020 Teaching and Resumption of Onsite Work (PDF) for more details.
Bookable study space at Allard Hall is available for upper year JD students on a limited basis during the December exam period. Complete details have been circulated by email and are also available on the Student Portal.
Anyone with approved entry to Allard Hall must wear a mask in hallways, building entryways, washrooms and other high-traffic areas. Masks can be removed for instruction in classrooms, and for eating and drinking in common areas, once you are seated and physically distanced from others. Please see UBC Safety & Risk Service's website for more information about non-medical masks at UBC.
Enhanced security measures on campus
In light of COVID-19, heightened security procedures and processes are in place to enhance the well-being and protect the safety of students, faculty, and staff on campus.
Please have your UBC ID on display or ready to show when accessing campus buildings.
For more information, visit the Campus Security website or phone 604-822-2222.
The Law Library space is closed
UBC libraries spaces (including the Law Library) are closed until further notice. Librarian help is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and the library is offering Materials Pick-Up Service.
- Allard Law News