Mar 16, 2020
Last updated: October 7, 2021 - 2:10 PM
On this page:
- Allard Law Updates
- Student Updates & Quicklinks
- Faculty and Staff Updates & Quicklinks
- Allard Hall Building Updates
Daily health self-assessments: All students, faculty, staff, and others must assess themselves daily for COVID-19 symptoms prior to engaging in in-person UBC activities on UBC Premises. Stay home if you are sick and/or have cold/flu symptoms.
Stay home if you are sick: If you are ill or believe you have COVID-19 symptoms or been exposed to SARS-CoV-2, stay home. Use the Thrive Health self-assessment tool for guidance or the BC COVID-19 Support App and follow the instructions provided. Follow the advice from Public Health.
Daily Confirmation of Entry: For student employees, staff and faculty, fill out and submit the daily confirmation of entry before entering Allard Hall.
Please refer to the following for the latest UBC updates:
- COVID-19 and UBC’s response
- UBC Student Services: Return to Campus
- UBC COVID-19 Campus Rules
- UBC COVID-19 Safety Plans
Info for Students
Please visit our Allard Law Return to Campus Fall 2021 webpage for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Student Services team at email@example.com.
- Allard School of Law Links
- UBC Links
View all FAQS on the Faculty Return to Campus COVID-19 FAQ page
Faculty and Staff Quicklinks
- Allard Law Teaching Resources - courses, exams and grade info, managing absences, Return to Campus COVID-19 FAQ.
- Allard IT information and guides - remote access, VPN, drive access, remote teaching tools, Skype for Business, Canvas and more
- UBC IT Guide to Working off Campus
- UBC’s Keep Teaching website - resources for online teaching
- UBC IT Top Services for the new year for:
Allard Hall is open 7:30 am – 9 pm (Monday to Thursday), 7:30 am - 8 pm (Friday), and 7:30 am – 6 pm (Saturday). Allard Hall is closed on Sundays. Outside of these hours, students will be able to access the building using their UBC student cards until 11 pm when the building will be closed.
Student employees, staff and faculty, must fill out and submit the daily confirmation of entry before entering Allard Hall.
Effective August 25, 2021, following public health guidance, non-medical masks are required in all indoor common spaces in British Columbia. The mask order will apply in all indoor public areas on campus including lobbies, hallways, stairwells, elevators, classrooms and labs. Learn more on the BC Gov News website.
The Law Library space is open.
Most UBC Library branches on the UBC Vancouver campus are now open. Non-medical masks are required. Visit the library website for more information.
Building Ventilation & Safety Measures For Return To Campus
Please visit the UBC Facilities website for the latest information.