Jun 4, 2020
Last updated: June 25, 2020 - 10:00 AM
This page will be updated as needed with Allard School of Law community updates.
Please refer to the COVID-19 and UBC’s response website for the latest UBC updates. You may also wish to review the latest UBC Broadcast email messages.
Allard faculty and staff are working remotely and can be contacted via email.
Student Updates & Quicklinks
- May 25, 2020 - Fall 2020 Mode of Instruction for 2L & 3L JD Students - Allard Law will be offering the majority of upper year courses and seminars remotely this Winter Session 2020/21 - Term 1. For more details, view this memo (PDF).
- Exams and Grades
- Allard School of Law Links
- UBC Student Services Links
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Student Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and Staff Quicklinks
- Allard IT information and guides - remote access, VPN, drive access, remote teaching tools, Skype for Business, Canvas and more
- UBC IT Guide to Working off Campus
- UBC’s Keep Teaching website - resources for online teaching
Enhanced security measures on campus
In light of COVID-19, heightened security procedures and processes are in place to enhance the well-being and protect the safety of students, faculty, and staff on campus.
Please have your UBC ID on display or ready to show when accessing campus buildings.
For more information, visit the Campus Security website or phone 604-822-2222.
Allard Hall is closed
- March 30, 2020 - The University remains open only to support essential services. As directed by Ministerial orders, and with the need to comply with health directives, we have closed student access to Allard Hall.
The Law Library is closed
- Allard Law News