Allard Law Alumni Association Awards – May 2, 2018
The Allard Law Alumni Association and the Allard School of Law are pleased to announce the 2018 Allard Law Alumni Association Award winners:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: The Rt. Honourable Kim Campbell, BA '69, LLB '83, LLD' 00
- Alumni Award of Distinction: Grand Chief Edward John of the Tl'azt'en Nation, LLB '79
- Alumni Award for Research: Professor Benjamin Goold, LLB (Tasmania), B.C.L. (Oxford), D. Phil (Law) (Oxford)
- Outstanding Young Alumus Award: Recipient: Megan Kammerer, LLB '07
Is your graduating class celebrating a milestone reunion this year? Plans are being made by your classmates for the following special events:
- Class of 1988 30th Reunion (May 11, 2018)
- Class of 1963 55th Reunion (June 2018)
- Class of 2008 10th Reunion (Date TBC)
- Class of 2013 5th Reunion (Date TBC)
- Class of 1973 45th Reunion (Date TBC)
- Class of 1993 25th Reunion (Date TBC)
Please SAVE THE DATE and check back for more information about these events in the months to come. If you have specific questions please contact Lea D'Altroy, Alumni Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view events at the Allard School of Law.
Click here for Allard School of Law Class Reunions.