Allard School of Law Alumni
The ultimate measure of a law school is its graduates. At the Allard School of Law, we've educated generations of outstanding leaders who have made their mark in a broad range of spheres, from the legal profession and the judiciary to business, government and academia. Our alumni are not only excelling in their professions, they're contributing to their communities, working in diverse ways to improve the world around them and create a more just and equitable society. The law school takes great pride in its many graduates.
- Please join us on Wednesday, November 15th for the 4th annual Allard School of Law and Sauder School of Business Pecha Kucha event. Tickets for this year’s event, Finding True North: Pursuing happiness and empowerment on your terms, can be purchased online. Further details can be found on our Upcoming Events Page.
- Is your graduating class celebrating a milestone reunion this year? Plans are being made by your classmates for the following special events: Class of 1962 55th Reunion (Oct 20&21), Class of 1963 55th Reunion (June 2018) and the Class of 1988 40th Reunion (Date TBC). Please SAVE THE DATE and check back for more information about these events in the months to come.
- Do you know an alumnus or alumna who is truly accomplished? Who has a fascinating life story? Who has given back to his/her community in remarkable way? Every month we profile one of our alumni in our newsletter and we would appreciate your suggestions of alumni who deserve to be profiled. Please send your suggestions to the Alumni Relations Manager, Lea D'Altroy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to view photos from our recent alumni events!
- For more information about alumni activities, contact the Alumni Relations Manager, Lea D'Altroy (email@example.com or 604-822-2584).